Posted by admin | Posted in Antique Tractors & Equipment | Posted on 15-07-2011
Kubota B2400 Diesel 4×4 Tractor Lawn Mower Snow Blower Blade Loader Valve
John Deere 410G Tractor Loader Backhoe, 2006 , Cab, 4×4, Extendahoe, 3rd Valve
Why your motor has a tapping sound. A quick remedy to end it permanently
Valve tap. rough idle, leaks, power loss, and oil burning are common problems that are costly to fix – but not my way.
Basically, the cause of those problems is your oil breakdown – which sticks motor parts like the valves – and cause tap, or other problems..
Valve tap can occur for 3 reasons. My remedy goes to the 3 problem areas, with the result, valve tap, and other associated problems mentioned above, all end.
What you need to know: How the tap gets there
- When gas or diesel fuel burns, it leaves a sticky film. This coats and builds up on piston rings, valve heads, and valve stems – on the top side of the motor. Causing one cause of a tap.
- Some of the combustion squeezes past your motors pistons and mixes with the oil. This “blowby” gas is acidic, more than boiling hot, and contains moisture, and unburnt fuel. That is the major cause of oil breakdown – that forms into gravy-like sludge. That goo coats everything and helps speed up wear out. This goo chokes down the oil passage ways. When the valve lifters are starve for oil – or the lifters piston gets jammed with sludge in a down position – this creates a space, and the tap sound results.
- Oil breakdown also occurs when the high movement forces of your motors pistons, bearings, valves and gears squeeze thru the lube film and cause friction – at metal-melting temperatures. This cooks the oil nearby, and now creates rougher surfaces for moving parts to slide on. A constant repeat simply robs free moving parts of that movement – in the cause of valves, they close slower, and spaces that should not be there appears – and a tap results.
The two ways to end the tap: One costly. One inexpensively
- Have a mechanic dismantle your motor, clean it and replace you cam, valve lifters, and do a valve grind. Of course its costly. How do you think us mechanics pay our rent? The following way is cheaper, better, faster, and you can do it yourself.
- Add the Mega Power Worn Motor Treatment to your car in two easy steps. The items in the treatment will clean, free, heal, smooth, and then coat every part. It does this on the micro scale where oil cannot. In minutes all associated problems, i.e.; Valve tap, rough idle, leaks, power loss, and oil burning will end – amazingly. And guaranteed!
Thousands of cars, over the roads trucks, and tractors, as well as industrial machinery run with this product – ending their problem, and gaining years more like-new life, not possible in any other way.
You can spend ten minutes learning the exact details and how-comes, as well as order the products recommended, at: http://www.auto-tune-up-and-repair-options.com/Motor-problem-help.html
About the Author
George Christ, is one of America’s Experts in the use of automotive additives. He provides training to techs, mechanics, and the motoring public in the specific use of Mega Power Problem-solving Additive Products. His expertise includes the specific use of additives to end tune up, wear and tear, performance, and maintenance problems of personal, fleet care, truck, and heavy equipment care. Details at: auto-tune-up-and-repair-options.com